Acceptable Use Policy
Interlink Group exercises no control whatsoever over the content of the information passing through Interlink Group's servers, computers and data systems. Interlink Group makes no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, for the service it is providing. Interlink Group also disclaims any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Interlink Group will not be responsible for any damage you suffer. This includes loss of data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, miss-deliveries, or service interruptions caused by its own negligence or your errors or omissions. Use of any information obtained via our service is at your own risk. Interlink Group specifically denies any responsibility for the accuracy or quality of information obtained through its services.
- Interlink Group Services may only be used for lawful purposes. Transmission of any material in violation of any U.S. or state regulation is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to: copyrighted material, material legally judged to be threatening or obscene, or material protected by trade secret. Interlink Group will cooperate with local and federal authorities on violations of local, state, and federal laws by users of this system. Any such violation known to Interlink Group will be reported to the appropriate agency and charges may be filed. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Interlink Group from any claims resulting from your use of the service which damages you or another party.
- In consideration of the services provided to you by Interlink Group, you agree that you SHALL NOT do any of the following:
- Reveal your account password to others or allow use of your account by others (other than authorized users in your household). At no time can there be simultaneous use of the same user name and password combination. Should you violate this promise, Interlink Group may at its sole discretion, and without notice: a) disconnect and/or suspend your service OR b) charge you for an additional account at the rate charged for your account, for each occurrence during the month in which the violation occurred.
- Post e-mailing of scams such as 'make-money-fast' schemes.
- Post or transmit charity requests, petitions for signatures, chain letters or letters relating to pyramid schemes. Post or transmit any advertising, promotional materials or any other solicitation of other users of the Service for goods for services except in those areas (e.g., a classified bulletin board) that are designated for such purposes.
- Use a personal account for high volume or commercial use, or use of Residential ADSL for network use such as Web server, Email server, FTP server for access by outside networks. If you would like to provide high-volume or commercial services, please contact Interlink Group for information about opening up a commercial account.
- Use any software or device that would allow a dialup account to stay logged on while you are not in active use of Interlink Group services or use of the account for the purpose of operating a server of any type.
Electronic or mechanical means to avoid an inactivity disconnect are strictly prohibited. Electronic or mechanical means include, but are not limited to "pinging" the mail server, employing electronic or software autodialer features to maintain an active connection or repeatedly checking for mail by auto login to the mail server. Interlink Group reserves the right to electronically audit all connections to enforce the above requirements.
- Payment is due upon receipt of invoice. Accounts are in default if payment is not received within 15 days after date of invoice. If your payment is returned to us unpaid you are immediately in default and subject to a returned check charge of $25 from us. Accounts unpaid 45 days after date of invoice may have their service interrupted. Such interruption does not relieve you from the obligation to pay the monthly charge. Only a written request to terminate your service relieves you of your obligation to pay the monthly account charge. Accounts in default are subject to an interest charge of 1.5% per month on the outstanding balance. If you default, you agree to pay Interlink Group its reasonable expenses, including attorney and collection agency fees, incurred in enforcing its rights under these Terms and Conditions.
- You agree to provide Interlink Group with accurate and complete billing information, including legal name, address and telephone number, and to update this information within thirty (30) days of any change to it. Payment for a Interlink Group account or service by fraudulent means will result in immediate and permanent termination of the account and possible criminal penalties.
- Accounts that are delinquent by more than one accounting cycle may be suspended, archived, or purged from the system. Suspended accounts continue to accrue charges until reinstated or canceled, even if the account is not used. You acknowledge responsibility for any account you have opened until payment in full is made, or until account is canceled as provided in paragraph 8 herein.
- Interlink Group reserves the right to charge a service reconnection fee to reinstate suspended accounts.
- These Terms and Conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with terms and conditions of any order submitted. Your use of Interlink Group constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.